[Updated and Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020]
- We will keep the normal Mass Schedule for Mondays through Saturdays.
- On Sundays, instead of the regular 9 AM and 10:30 AM Masses, we will do a single Mass at 10 AM.
- For the time being, following orders from our Governor and Bishop, in-person attendance will only be for the essential ministers of the Mass. Please join us virutally, as all Masses will continue to be LIVE-STREAMED on our YouTube.
- NEW: If you would like to RECEIVE COMMUNION IN-PERSON, you may. Please attend the Live-Stream Mass from your phone at the church’s parking lot or at home. Right after each Mass, those who wish to receive communion in-person from the parking lot should approach the front doors of the church. The Presider or a Eucharistic Minister will come out front to offer Communion, with everyone wearing masks and keeping distance.
- Confession is back to “By Appointment Only”. All other Sacraments are being delayed again until further notice.
Thank you for remaining connected. Let us all continue to pray for each other. God Bless and have a happy and holy week!